Riposte #8 Launch Alldayer
Come and help us celebrate the launch of issue #8 with a day of greatness at Ace Hotel.
Throughout the day we'll be hosting brunch, talks, panels, photography workshops, wellness sessions, screen printing, live illustrations, film screenings, nail art and rounding everything off with a banging party and complimentary cocktails on the rooftop of the Ace.
All tickets come with a copy of the new issue, a goodie bag full of amazing products and treats and a limited edition print.
Here's a full run down of what's going to be going down:
BRUNCH: 10am - 12 noon
Start off your day with a delicious two course brunch at the Ace roof top with as much tea & coffee as you need to fire up your brain.
French toast , Bacon & maple Syrup
Avocado , Poached egg , onion coriander , hot sauce and corn bread
Vanilla & Caramel Ice Cream Cup
Chocolate tart , Chocolate Chantilly & Raspberry
Pavlova , White Chocolate & Passion fruit
Tea & Coffee
TALKS & WORKSHOPS: 12 - 7pm
Get inspired and gain some knowledge with our programme of talks, panel discussions and workshops all based on the content of our latest issue.
- Live recording of the Stance podcast: join hosts Heta Fell, Chrystal Genesis as they record their next podcast live with their guests Dr Aisha Phoenix and renowned make-up artist Kay Montano.
- The Motherhood Conundrum: for a whole generation of women the motherhood question is more complicated than it’s ever been, we look at some of the issues facing women who are weighing up when or whether to have children. Speakers: Vicky Spratt, Rhiannon Lucy Cosslett and Carrie-Anne Roberts of Mere Soeur.
- Women on Porn: we meet the woman who is challenging the tumbleweed silence around women’s use of online pornography, and kick-starting a more open conversation about our sexual lives.
- Working Smart: hear from a panel of working women we respect to find out about the strategies they use to get their heads down, focus and get productive. Speakers: Lucy-Anne Ronayne, Havas / D&AD Pip Jamieson, The Dots; Georgina Harding, Semaine.
- Impossible Project photography workshop
- Collage club workshops
- Live illustrations: get your portrait drawn by one of our favourite illustrators
- Live screen-printing: try your hand at pulling your own screen print designed by APFEL to take home with you.
PARTY: 4 - 7pm
- Nails done! Hang out with the girls from Imarni Nails as they fix up your nails
- Massages from Disciple Skincare
- Tanqueray and Smirnoff cocktails throughout the party and a DJ set from BORN n BREAD girls
All tickets come with a complimentary goodie bag, a copy of the new issue of Riposte and a free limited edition print by Daiana Ruiz.